College Students! We can meet with you in Amherst or Greenfield!
You’re in college and pregnancy wasn’t in your plans.
You’ve always said you’d never get an abortion, but what do you do when your education and career are on the line?
Do you have to choose between your education and your child? Should you have to?
Your education is important to you. But your health and well-being are important as well. Can you find a way to get through this without regrets?
We can help you.
Alternatives is here to help you through this tangle. Is your school “pregnancy friendly?” Will you experience pregnancy discrimination? Do you know your Title IX rights? Your Alternatives pregnancy consultant can help you navigate your rights and protections during pregnancy. We can help you access the excellent resources at UMass and the other Pioneer Valley colleges.
Our services are free of charge and completely confidential.
Your Course of Action:
- Don’t panic. You have time to make a good decision.
- Confirm your pregnancy and get information.
- Make an appointment by clicking the button below. We can usually meet with you within 24 hours.
- When you meet with an Alternatives pregnancy consultant we will confirm your pregnancy test and can refer you to an ultrasound. This is your opportunity to gather information and know what pros and cons come with each of your pregnancy options. Having someone to talk to helps a lot. We are here for you!
- Pregnancy brings a time of self-searching and relationship evaluation. This is helpful to you and is worth your time. What are your goals? What kind of person do you want to be?
- Take a big breath. You’re going to make it.
Make an appointment today. We can meet you in Amherst or in Greenfield.
In high school? Our services are free and completely confidential. We can help you answer these big (and scary) questions:
- What will I do about school?
- What will I tell my parents?
- What if I don’t want an abortion?
- How will I get medical care?
- Should I have a baby now?
Click on your University to get directions to our center!
Greenfield Community College (8 minutes – 2.1 miles)
UMass Amherst (29 minutes – 16.6 miles)
Amherst College (32 minutes – 20.2 miles)
Hampshire College (35 minutes – 25.7 miles)
Mt. Holyoke College (39 minutes – 29 miles)
Smith College (26 minutes – 20.7 miles)